ISTA Package Testing Standards
ISTA, also known as the International Safe Transit Association, plays a critical role in promoting effective packaging practices to ensure the safe and secure transportation of products across the globe. Through its standards, education, research, and collaboration efforts, ISTA helps enhance the efficiency and reliability of packaging in the supply chain.
The data-supported reasoning of each test demonstrates the tangible benefits package testing brings to businesses and their stakeholders, making it an indispensable practice in modern supply chains.
Follow the links below for more information on each test series.
- ISTA Series 1
- ISTA 1A: Integrity Testing for Packaged-Products weighing 150 lb (68 kg) or Less
- ISTA 1B: Integrity Testing Packaged-Products weighing Over 150 lb (68 kg)
- ISTA 1C: Extended Integrity Testing for Individual Packaged-Products weighing 150 lb (68 kg) or Less
- ISTA 1D: Testing of Packages Over 150 lbs (68 kg)
- ISTA 1E: Integrity Testing for Unitized Loads
- ISTA 1G: Packaged-Products weighing 150 lb (68 kg) or Less utilizing Random Vibration
- ISTA 1H: Integrity Testing for Packaged-Products weighing Over 150 lb (68 kg) utilizing Random Vibration
- ISTA Series 2
- ISTA Series 3
- ISTA 4AB: Shipment in Known Distribution Channels
- ISTA 6: FedEx A Package Testing
- ISTA 6: FedEx B Package Testing
- ISTA 6: Sams Club
- ISTA 7D: Temperature Test for Transport Packaging
- ISTA 7E: Testing Standard for Thermal Transport Packaging Used in Parcel Delivery System Shipment
Expert ISTA Packaging Testing
From ISTA Series 1 to ISTA Series 7, Keystone Package Testing offers a full scope of testing to ISTA package testing standards. Additionally, our engineers provide constant communication throughout the entire testing process. Keystone also provides expedited test scheduling and globally recognized reports.
If you’re unsure about how to get started, contact us. Our engineering team is here to assist you, providing the confidence and guidance you need to begin your test program successfully.
Request a quote to see why hundreds of manufacturers trust Keystone to provide their ISTA package integrity test needs.